Feasibility Study brings GoviEx closer to its principal objective of becoming a significant uranium producer
Solid results coupled with strengthening sentiment in favour of nuclear and shortage of supply underpin project development
Vancouver, British Columbia–(Newsfile Corp. – September 20, 2022) – GoviEx Uranium Inc. (TSXV: GXU) (OTCQX: GVXXF) ("GoviEx or the Company") is pleased to announce the results of its Feasibility Study ("FS") representing an important milestone as GoviEx advances the Madaouela Uranium Project (the "Project") towards Project financing and development.
The FS was prepared by SRK Consulting (UK) Limited and SGS Bateman (Pty) Ltd., in the format of the Canadian Securities Administrators’ National Instrument 43-101 Standards of Disclosure for Mineral Projects ("NI 43-101") with the support of the Company’s internal technical team. The Feasibility Study will be filed by GoviEx under its profile at www.sedar.com within 45 days from the date of this news release.The FS represents […]
Click here to view original web page at www.juniorminingnetwork.com
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!