NOT FOR DISTRIBUTION TO U.S. NEWSWIRE SERVICES OR FOR RELEASE, PUBLICATION, DISTRIBUTION OR DISSEMINATION DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, IN WHOLE OR IN PART, IN OR INTO THE UNITED STATES
VANCOUVER, British Columbia, Sept. 20, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Anfield Energy Inc. (TSX.V: AEC; OTCQB: ANLDF; FRANKFURT: 0AD) (“Anfield” or the “Company”) is pleased to announce that Mr. Kenneth Mushinski has agreed to join the Board of Directors of Anfield as non-Executive Chairman.
Mr. Mushinski brings significant nuclear-related knowledge and expertise to the Board via his 33 years of senior hands-on roles at General Atomics Corporation (Vice President of Corporate Planning and Acquisitions) and its various subsidiaries: uranium producer Quasar Resources (President), uranium developer Cotter Corporation (President), General Atomics Uranium Resources (Vice President) and rare-earth technology developer Synchron (President). Mr. Mushinski has also served both as Board Chairman for Cotter Corporation, technology developer Diazyme Shanghai and chemical manufacturer Miltec Inc. and as […]
Click here to view original web page at www.globenewswire.com
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!