Expanded margins have created an optimal environment to invest in miners, but investors should still watch for jurisdictional risks, including the inability for miners to access their sites due to the ongoing pandemic, said Brent Cook, founder of Exploration Insights.
“If the company can’t get to site, that drops them down in terms of our interest,” Cook said.
Cook’s top picks for mining companies include Bluestone Resources (TSXV: BSR.V), Westhaven Gold Corp. (TSXV: WHN.V), and Clean Air Metals (TSXV: AIR.V).In addition, mergers and acquisitions activity have been slowed by COVID-19.“Due diligence required to do mergers and acquisitions and such, has been […]
Click here to view original web page at www.kitco.com
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!