Gold bullion bars are pictured after being inspected and polished at the ABC Refinery in Sydney on August 5, 2020.
DAVID GRAY | AFP | Getty Images
Gold prices were little changed on Thursday after early U.S. election results suggested a lead for Democrat contender Joe Biden , even as the possibility of a contested result remained. Fundamentals
Spot gold was little changed at $1,904.66 per ounce by 0111 GMT.U.S. gold futures rose 0.5% to $1,905.50 per ounce.Biden said on Wednesday he was headed toward a victory over President Donald Trump in the U.S. election after claiming the pivotal Midwestern states of Wisconsin and Michigan.But Trump moved to file lawsuits and request for a recount in votes in several battleground states, amounting to a broad effort to contest the results of the election.Investors increasingly expect the Republican and Democratic parties to retain their respective control of the Senate and the House […]
Click here to view original web page at www.cnbc.com
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!