Gold faced a tough week as waves of liquidation occurred, with many participants from hedge funds to managed funds giving the precious metal the cold shoulder. Unfortunately, silver also saw the pressure while its sister metals copper and platinum took off like a rocket and left everyone else behind. The good news is that weakness coincides with a bullish seasonal trade setup in the second half of December that could spill over into a highly inflationary environment in 2021.
With 2021 around the corner, we are sending out a complimentary 2021 Futures Calendar & Reference Guide with a limited supply. The guide is your go-to resource for government & industry report dates, contract specifications, futures, and options expiration dates. *Available to U.S. residents only. You can request yours here: Blue Line Futures 2021 Pocket Calendar .
So why did so many people throw in the towel this week on gold and […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content