5 Precious Metals Penny Stocks To Watch Right Now
On Monday, November 9th, many gold and silver penny stocks saw a big market correction. After gold and silver hit lows of $1,450 and $11.74 per ounce respectively back in March, prices have since rallied. From March to August, gold prices shot up dramatically, hitting a record high of $2,089.20 by the middle of August. Similarly, silver prices hit a high of $29.91 in August, up by 155% from its March lows. While Monday, November 9th may be disheartening for gold and silver stock investors, it could also signal a potential.
In the past few years, we have seen a trend of precious metals stocks dropping in value prior to the end of the year. With this in full swing, we could see the potential for precious metals penny stocks as we move into 2021. In addition, geopolitical tensions usually tend […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content