Editor’s Note: With so much market volatility, stay on top of daily news! Get caught up in minutes with our speedy summary of today’s must-read news and expert opinions. Sign up here!
( Kitco News ) – See on the daily bar chart for December Comex gold futures that Monday’s big losses have pushed the yellow metal back into the bottom portion of the recent sideways trading range – after prices hit a seven-week high overnight. Importantly, no significant chart damage has been inflicted on the daily or the longer-term charts. However, bulls need to defend strong technical support at the September low of $1,851.00. A drop below that price level would inflicted serious near-term chart damage to suggest a new leg down in prices.
Here’s a postulation for the gold market bulls to ponder: This vaccine news is short-term negative for gold, no doubt. However, could it be that […]
Click here to view original web page at www.kitco.com
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!