PORTLAND, Maine–( BUSINESS WIRE )–ASA Gold and Precious Metals Limited (the “Company”) (NYSE: ASA) declared a distribution of $0.01 per common share of the Company. The distribution is payable on November 25, 2020 to shareholders of record as of the close of business on November 16, 2020. Due to a continued low level of dividends received by the portfolio, this distribution will be paid from accumulated undistributed net investment income. Should current market conditions persist, future distributions, if any, from this source may be unsustainable. The Company has paid uninterrupted distributions since 1959.
In addition, Merk Investments LLC (“Merk”), the investment adviser for the Company, announced that it has voluntarily agreed to waive a portion of its advisory fee, equal to an annual rate of 0.05% of the Company’s managed net assets exceeding $300 million, and an additional 0.10% of the Company’s managed net assets exceeding $500 million, effective at […]
Click here to view original web page at www.businesswire.com
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!