The upcoming US election is adding uncertainty to an economy already reeling from damage triggered by the coronavirus pandemic.
Unemployment remains high, businesses are closing and layoffs continue.
Debt is increasing around the world as governments print more money to attempt to stimulate their economies.With every piece of currency printed, each dollar is worth less. All of which is bullish for gold, silver and other precious metals. Looking for a portfolio of ideas like this one? Members of Mean Reversion Trading get exclusive access to our model portfolio. Get started today » Fundamentals Gold represents today a major economic indicator in several ways: as a commodity, as a safe haven, and since March as a currency. Gold came down from the $2089 high, which showed that the market was anticipating the damage caused back in March by the pandemic. Therefore, there was a $600 premium per ounce in gold. In […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content