Gold prices heavily depend on the fate of fiscal stimulus.
A blue wave could unleash a golden age for the precious metal.
If Trump remains is reelected, the reaction could be mixed.
President Biden with a Republican Senate would cause a meltdown. Gold could power up if the government prints more money – that is the simple logic that has been rocking the precious metal in recent months. XAU/USD soared to new highs as central banks enhanced their bond-buying programs and as authorities used the funds to shore up the economies amid the coronavirus crisis.The Federal Reserve, the European Central Bank , and even European governments did "whatever it takes." The US government also played its part early in the crisis with the CARES Act – but most programs have lapsed. Now, markets and gold bulls want more of what Uncle Sam can give .Democrats […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content