Editor’s Note: With so much market volatility, stay on top of daily news! Get caught up in minutes with our speedy summary of today’s must-read news and expert opinions. Sign up here!
( Kitco News ) – Better than expected data from the Philadelphia Federal Reserve showing resilient optimisms in the manufacturing sector is helping to keep pressure on gold prices.
Thursday, the regional central bank said its manufacturing business outlook fell to a reading of 26.3 in November, down from October’s reading of 32.2; however, the data significantly beat expectations as consensus forecasts were calling for a reading around 22.
"The survey’s current indicators for general activity, new orders, and shipments remained positive for the sixth consecutive month but fell from their readings in October," the report said. "The survey’s future indexes also moderated this month but suggest that growth is expected to continue over the next six months."Shifting investor […]
Click here to view original web page at www.kitco.com
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!