Editor’s Note: Get caught up in minutes with our speedy summary of today’s must-read news stories and expert opinions that moved the precious metals and financial markets. Sign up here! (Kitco News) – Although votes are still being counted in several states, it appears at the gold market is getting comfortable with the idea of President Joe Biden as he leads in Electoral College Votes.
In a telephone interview with Kitco News, Greg Harmon, founder of Dragonfly Capital, said that the election results are helping the gold market shake off some of its initial inertia. His comments come as gold prices trade at their highest level in roughly two weeks. December gold futures last traded at $1,946.80, up more than 2% on the day.
While Democratic nominee Biden has become the odds on favorite to be the 46th president of the U.S., it is becoming more likely that he oversees a […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content