Gold possible rejection off the 88.6 zone
GOLD is still bearish. We can see a strong resistance around 1915 zone and next retracement might be good for sellers.
Gold has been rejecting off the 1900 zone quite lot. We should see another drop if the price gets within the POC 1904-1911. Additonally, we can spot a double top / W H3 camarilla pivot at 1916. In case of rejection watch for 1880 followed by 1860 and 1855. Bears are still winning and GOLD can be bullish only if the market moves above 1920 on intraday timeframe. Read more… Gold look for more downside to come
The chart below shows Gold in a complex correction. We are looking for one more push lower below $1800 if we are to continue the overall bull market. Complex corrections are normally time-consuming, the chart below shows we have been in a range since […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content