Editor’s Note: With so much market volatility, stay on top of daily news! Get caught up in minutes with our speedy summary of today’s must-read news and expert opinions. Sign up here! ( Kitco News ) – The gold market is starting the week on solid footing with modest gains following last week’s nearly 4% rally.
December gold futures last traded at $1,955.40 an ounce, up 0.19% on the day.
Gold’s humble gains after the market’s Sunday evening open comes as Democratic nominee Joe Biden continues to secure his place as President-elect. Although some states haven’t released their official tally from last week’s election, Biden has secured enough votes to win the race to the White House, according to media reports.
Although Biden continues to solidify his place in history, garnering the most votes for any U.S. president, many political pundits said the next few weeks will be filled with uncertainty as […]
Click here to view original web page at www.kitco.com
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!