TORONTO, Nov. 09, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Galantas Gold Corporation (“Galantas” or “the company”) is pleased to announce an increase in gold concentrate processing has been achieved at the Galantas Gold Mine, Omagh, Northern Ireland.
Three shift processing commenced on 26 th October 2020. The addition of a third shift has increased milling from 84 hours to 120 hours per week. Additional training and labour re-organisation has enabled the change to be made, without additional hiring, by redeployment within the business. An increase in gold concentrate output of up to 43% is anticipated, due to the increase in weekly milling hours.
This release has been prepared by Roland Phelps (President & CEO), qualified person under the meaning of NI. 43-101 and is based upon information prepared under his direction.NOTE REGARDING FORWARD-LOOKING STATEMENTS: This press release contains forward-looking statements within the meaning of the United States Private Securities Litigation […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content