Gold futures are drifting lower on Thursday, pressured by a slightly stronger U.S. Dollar as progress toward a COVID-19 vaccine offset worries over spiking coronavirus cases in the United States and hopes of more stimulus.
COVID-19 vaccines from Pfizer Inc and Moderna Inc could be ready for U.S. authorization and distribution within weeks, setting the stage for inoculation to begin as soon as this year, U.S. Health and Human Services Secretary Alex Azar said on Wednesday.
Daily December Comex Gold Daily Swing Chart Technical Analysis
The main trend is down according to the daily swing chart. A trade through $1848.00 will signal a resumption of the downtrend. The main trend will change to up on a move through $1966.10. This is highly unlikely but there is room for a short-covering rally on a breakout over $1907.10.The main range is $1690.10 to $2089.20. The market is currently trading inside its retracement zone […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content