Gold futures are trading higher late in the session on Thursday on concern over the logistics of a potential COVID-19 vaccine roll-out as U.S. case continued to surge, while hopes of more fiscal and monetary stimulus offered support to the precious metal.
Gold was generally supported by a plunge in U.S. Treasury yields that drove the U.S. Dollar lower. The drop in the greenback made dollar-denominated gold a more attractive investment.
Daily December Comex Gold Daily Swing Chart Technical Analysis
The main trend is down according to the daily swing chart. A trade through $1848.00 will signal a resumption of the downtrend. The main trend will change to up on a move through $1966.10.The main range is $1690.10 to $2089.20. The market is in a position to close inside its retracement zone at $1889.70 to $1842.60 for the fourth straight session. This tells us that this zone is controlling the near-term […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content