VANCOUVER, British Columbia, Nov. 12, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Endeavour Silver Corp. (NYSE: EXK) (TSX: EDR) announces that exploration drilling continues to intersect high-grade gold-silver mineralization in the Santa Cruz vein on the El Curso property at the Guanacevi mine in Durango, Mexico. Drilling was suspended for four months, April through July, due to the COVID-19 pandemic. A total of 11 holes were drilled since the end of July, 8 of which hit high grades over mineable widths (view longitudinal section here ).
Drilling highlights of the 11 core holes include the following intersections: 2,307 gpt silver and 3. 1 5 grams per tonne ( gpt ) gold over 3.2 met re s (m) true width in hole UCM-29 (2,559 gpt or 74.6 oz per ton (opT) silver equivalents (AgEq) over 10.5 feet (ft) using an 80:1 silver:gold ratio)
1,409 gpt silver and 3.13 gpt gold over 3 .1 m […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content