Gold markets have rallied a bit during the trading session on Tuesday as more optimism of a quick election result has crept into the markets. Whether or not that is true is totally irrelevant, because this comes down to the US dollar either rising or falling. The argument on Wall Street is that the Biden administration would be extraordinarily loose with stimulus, but then again so will Trump. The idea is eventually the US dollar gets crushed. However, there are other things out there moving markets. Gold Price Predictions Video 04.11.20
Once we get past the election, I suspect that we may get a bit of a pullback in gold as the US dollar may get a little bit of a bid. This will be especially true if the elections do not get called rather quickly. Quite frankly, I do not see that happening but that is the scenario […]
Click here to view original web page at www.fxempire.com
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!