November 3, 20:20
More results are coming in and Biden is still leading in the Electoral College vote 85 to 55. AP is calling the Mississippi, Oklahoma, Alabama, Tennessee and South Carolina for Trump. Biden is expected to win Illinois, Maryland, New Jersey, Massachusetts, Connecticut, Rhode Island and Delaware. So far, no major surprises in the election.
Gold prices are down as the results start to come in, but the precious metal continues to hold support above $1,900 an ounce.
November 3, 20:12 Gold price loses daily gains and turns negative. Spot gold is trading at $1,902.10, down 0.30% on the day. November 3, 20:00 In Senate races, Mitch McConnell, Republican Senate Majority Leader has been reelected in Kentucky. November 3, 19:54 Gold price is giving up some gains as spot gold is currently trading flat, last at $1,906, down 0.06% on the day. November 3, 19:53 According to […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content