Gold (XAU/USD) looks to extend its recent bullish momentum starting out a fresh week amid hopes of additional fiscal stimulus under US President-elect Joe Biden. Biden is a presumptive victor, as the legal challenges by the Trump campaign remain.
Markets also cheer the prospects of continuity of the current policy environment even on a divided government, with Republicans taking hold of the Senate. The upbeat market mood continues to dimmish the US dollar’s attractiveness as a safe-haven. However, the gains in the global stocks and rising coronavirus cases could likely limit the upside in the metal. Let’s see how gold is positioned on the charts. Gold: Key resistances and supports
The Technical Confluences Indicator shows that the yellow metal remains on track to test the critical resistance at $1965, which is the pivot point one-month R2.
Ahead of that level, the confluence of the previous day high and Bollinger Band one-hour […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content