Gold bulls are in charge at the start of the and a break of resistance opens bullish prospects.
The price is currently trapped below hourly resistance and above key support.
The price of gold has kicked off the week on the front and from an hourly perspective, but it is priming for a bullish opportunity above a key support structure.
However, there is work to do yet.The price started the day popping from a low of $1,951.19 tally up bids all the way to $1,959.90 before a significant set-back to $1,952.73.The price is currently holding at a critical support level.The price has reached a 61.8% Fibonacci retracement of the bullish impulse on the hourly chart , meeting support structure with the wicks to the 78.6% Fibo and subsequent rejection. However, while there has been deceleration since the sharp price drop, the highs offer too much rigidness from a […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content