Editor’s Note: Get caught up in minutes with our speedy summary of today’s must-read news stories and expert opinions that moved the precious metals and financial markets. Sign up here!
(Kitco News) – Investors should not expect to see the gold market to get anywhere in a hurry as prices continue to consolidate around $1,900 in the near-term, according to the latest Kitco News Weekly Gold Survey.
The gold market continues to struggle for direction as sentiment among market analysts is decidedly mixed; meanwhile retail investors remain extremely bullish on gold next week; however, interest in the market remains at lows levels not seen since the start of the year.
Adrian Day, president and CEO of Adrian Asset Management, described the price action and sentiment in the gold market as two-steps forward, one step back. He added that this volatility will continue until after the Nov. 3 U.S. General Election."Some […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content