There’s uncertainty about the US presidential election next week, doubts about any possible US stimulus package, tensions with China, and increasing COVID-19 cases with unemployment rates high and businesses closing.
Gold and silver are bullish in the mid to long term.
Europe is locking down again, which will further harm their economies.Whoever wins the US election next week is going to face the economic necessity of a larger stimulus package, which will further pump up stocks, while also being bullish for gold and silver as fears of inflation will increase. Looking for a portfolio of ideas like this one? Members of Mean Reversion Trading get exclusive access to our model portfolio. Get started today » Fundamentals The fundamentals for gold and silver remain strong, even as both have high volatility, which is great for day traders. With uncertainty about the US presidential election next week, doubts about any possible US […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content