Eldorado Gold (NYSE:ELD) said today gold production totalled 136,922 ounces in Q3 2020, an increase of 35% from production of 101,596 ounces in Q3 2019.
The company is maintaining its 2020 annual guidance of 520,000-550,000 ounces of gold at an all-in sustaining cost of $850-950 per ounce sold.
Net cash generated from operating activities of $165.4 million in Q3 2020 increased significantly from $51.2 million in Q3 2019 primarily as a result of higher sales volumes, a higher average realized gold price, and the timing of certain payments.
Free cash flow of $117.2 million in Q3 2020 increased significantly from $16.7 million in Q3 2019 as a result of increased cash from operations, and was partly offset by higher capital expenditure, which is expected to continue into Q4 2020. Free cash flow year-to-date totalled $187.7 million. Disclaimer: The views expressed in this article are those of the author and may not reflect […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content