Plan geology map of the Sandman Project area with known prospects and targets labelled Regional location map of Sandman Project Cross section of the Silica Ridge deposit showing geology and mineralized envelopes Cross section of the Southeast Pediment deposit showing geology and mineralized envelopes Cross section through the North Hill occurrence showing geology, gold mineral envelopes and drilling (black lines) Existing 43-101 Sandman Gold Resource Estimate from 20071 VANCOUVER, British Columbia, Oct. 26, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Gold Bull Resources Corp. (TSX-V: GBRC) (“ Gold Bull ” or the “ Company ”) is pleased to provide an update of the Sandman Gold Acquisition Project. As announced on October 12, 2020, the Company has executed a Purchase and Sales Agreement to acquire 100% of the asset (“Sandman” or the “Project”) for USD $4 million in cash.
Sandman is considered prospective for two styles of gold mineralisation:
Click here to view original web page at www.globenewswire.com
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!