Editor’s Note: With so much market volatility, stay on top of daily news! Get caught up in minutes with our speedy summary of today’s must-read news and expert opinions. Sign up here!
( Kitco News ) – Gold is still looking positive ahead of the US session and has risen 0.32% in the Asian and EU sessions respectively. Looking at the technicals the price is now stuck in the previous distribution between $1931.9 and $1983.8 per ounce. If the bull run is to continue today or next week then the next resistance at $1983.8 would need to be taken out. Beyond that, the psychological $2K level is next followed by the all-time high.
On the downside, the previous resistance is now the main support area. If this area is broken then the value area at the previous distribution could be support and that stands at $1907.2. Beyond that the consolidation […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content