Editor’s Note: With so much market volatility, stay on top of daily news! Get caught up in minutes with our speedy summary of today’s must-read news and expert opinions. Sign up here!
( Kitco News ) – Gold has found some support at the consolidation low of $1850 per once. If this level breaks on the downside then the next major support zone is at the green line ($1788.8). This level was the resistance back in April and was pretty stubborn at the time. There is another support zone to look out for and it is the red line under the current price level which connects the wave low from 12th August and 25th September. This is not the strongest trendline in the world as it only has two touches but it cannot be ignored. The silver chart is also looking pretty bearish. It’s hard to know if this […]
Click here to view original web page at www.kitco.com
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!