The gold futures contract lost 4.99% on Monday following global financial markets’ euphoria rally after Covid-19 vaccine news release. The yellow metal has retraced all of its last week’s advance. It came back down to $1,850 price level , as we can see on the daily chart (the chart includes today’s intraday data):
Gold is 0.7% higher this morning, as it is bouncing after yesterday’s relatively large sell-off. What about the other precious metals? Silver lost 7.64% on Monday and today it is 0.2% lower. Platinum lost 3.56% and today it is 0.2% higher. Palladium lost 0.03% on Monday and today it’s 0.5% lower. So precious metals are mixed this morning .
Today we will get some more Fed talk. The German ZEW Economic Sentiment has been lower than expected at 39.0 earlier this morning.
Below you will find our Gold, Silver, and Mining Stocks economic news schedule for the next two […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content