LONDON, April 26, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — Global X ETFs, a leading global provider of exchange-traded funds (ETFs), today announced the launch of the Global X Uranium UCITS ETF (URNU) on London Stock Exchange and the Deutsche Börse Xetra. The fund represents the only uranium UCITS ETF in the European market.
With aggressive timelines to reach net-zero carbon emissions and global energy consumption expected to increase by 50% through 2050, governments are exploring all options in the next generation of power production. i While proven renewables likes solar and wind are becoming increasingly economical, their larger footprint, intermittent power production, and difficulty in rapidly scaling requires other clean solutions to diversify the world’s energy mix. Nuclear energy may be the solution, as a clean, high output, and reliable power source – with zero greenhouse gas emissions during operations. Nuclear power is an increasingly viable energy option for net-zero climate ambitions.
"Rising global […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content