Global X Funds – Global X Uranium ETF (NYSE: URA) gained to close at $28.76 Wednesday after gaining $1.84 (6.84%) on volume of 6,272,948 shares. The stock ranged from a high of $29.39 to a low of $26.72 while Global X Funds – Global X Uranium ETF’s market cap now stands at $1,137,793,514.
Visit Global X Funds – Global X Uranium ETF’s profile for more information. The Daily Fix
Emerson Electric To Merge Industrial Software Businesses With Aspen Technology
Industrial software maker Emerson Electric Co ( NYSE: EMR ) will merge two of its businesses with smaller rival, Aspen Technology Inc ( Nasdaq:AZPN ), in a deal worth $11 billion.The cash-and-stock transaction announced Monday values AspenTech at about $160 per share, a 27% premium to its Oct. 6 close, before Bloomberg News first reported on talks between the two companies.[ More ] JPMorgan Misses on Third Quarter Revenue, Beats Earnings […]
Click here to view original web page at www.equities.com
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!