ASX uranium shares are surging across the board for a second day following a tsunami of capital inflow into the sector. Let’s take a closer look at what’s going on today. ASX uranium shares extend winning streak
Yesterday, ASX uranium shares rallied double-digits across the board from the largest, most established players like Paladin Energy Ltd (ASX: PDN) all the way through to speculative explorers like 92 Energy Ltd (ASX: 92E) .
The bullish performance continues on Thursday, with the Paladin Energy share price opening 5.2% to 91.5 cents this morning.
More advanced explorers such as Boss Energy Ltd (ASX: BOE) and Deep Yellow Limited (ASX: DYL) also opened a respective 5.4% and 2.3% higher at the morning bell.On the more speculative end of town, ASX uranium shares including Bannerman Energy Ltd (ASX: BMN) , Lotus Resources Ltd (ASX: LOT) , Peninsula Energy Ltd (ASX: PEN) , and Alligator Energy Ltd […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content