Exchange Traded Concepts Trust – North Shore Global Uranium Mining ETF (NYSE: URNM) shares fell 1.00%, or $0.9 per share, to close Tuesday at $89.31. After opening the day at $90.29, shares of Exchange Traded Concepts – North Shore Global Uranium Mining ETF fluctuated between $90.73 and $87.80. 234,001 shares traded hands a decrease from their 30 day average of 438,697. Tuesday’s activity brought Exchange Traded Concepts – North Shore Global Uranium Mining ETF’s market cap to $859,608,750.
Visit Exchange Traded Concepts Trust – North Shore Global Uranium Mining ETF’s profile for more information. The Daily Fix
Here’s a trending selection from our newsletter, The Daily Fix, that captured readers’ attention. Click here to subscribe and get The Daily Fix delivered right to your inbox.
The Great Labor Dilemma — How It Began and Where We Are Now In September, the US economy added 194,000 jobs, far below consensus analyst […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content