Plans to Break Ground for the Mine Portal On Schedule for Q1 2022
TORONTO, Sept. 15, 2021 /CNW/ – Global Atomic Corporation ("Global Atomic" or the "Company"), (TSX: GLO ) (OTCQX: GLATF) (FRANKFURT: G12) today provided an update on critical aspects of the Dasa Uranium Project in the Republic of Niger.
Internal Review of the Feasibility Study ("FS") the Company is currently engaged in an internal review of key elements of the FS
the review provides the Company with the opportunity to audit key FS assumptions, ensure Dasa is an efficient and modern operation, and attain the highest level of project cost certainty results of the Company’s pilot test program and successful testing of Dasa Ore at Orano Mining’s nearby Somaïr Mill confirm the process flow sheet and higher metal recoveries than carried in our April 2020, Preliminary Economic Assessment for Dasa the COVID-19 pandemic has […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content