TORONTO, May 8, 2023 /CNW/ – Global Atomic Corporation ("Global Atomic" or the "Company"), (TSX: GLO ) (OTCQX: GLATF) (FRANKFURT: G12) announced today that the Company has formalized its June 2022 Letter of Intent by signing a Definitive Agreement with a major North American utility for their procurement of uranium from the Dasa Project. The agreement represents the supply of up to 2.1 million pounds U 3 O 8 within a multi-year delivery window beginning in 2025, representing about 7% of Dasa’s annual production over the period with a revenue potential valued in excess of US$110 million in real terms. GLO – OTCQX Best 50 (CNW Group/Global Atomic Corporation) In January 2023, the Company formalized a similar agreement with another major North American utility for the procurement of Dasa’s uranium, representing the supply of 2.4 million pounds U 3 O 8 over a six-year period commencing in 2025, representing […]
Click here to view original web page at www.newswire.ca
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!