Uranium Energy (UEC) closed at $2.64 in the latest trading session, marking a -1.49% move from the prior day. This change lagged the S&P 500’s 0.05% gain on the day. Meanwhile, the Dow lost 0.17%, and the Nasdaq, a tech-heavy index, added 6.02%.
Prior to today’s trading, shares of the uranium mining and exploration company had lost 0.37% over the past month. This has was narrower than the Basic Materials sector’s loss of 0.73% and lagged the S&P 500’s gain of 1.18% in that time.
Uranium Energy will be looking to display strength as it nears its next earnings release. The company is expected to report EPS of -$0.02, down 166.67% from the prior-year quarter.
Looking at the full year, our Zacks Consensus Estimates suggest analysts are expecting earnings of -$0.02 per share and revenue of $113.95 million. These totals would mark changes of -200% and +391.99%, respectively, from last year.It is […]
Click here to view original web page at www.nasdaq.com
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!