Mr. Warren Stanyer reports:
Vancouver, British Columbia–(Newsfile Corp. – May 8, 2023) – ALX Resources Corp. (TSXV: AL) (FSE: 6LLN) (OTC: ALXEF) ("ALX" or the "Company") is pleased to announce that it has granted an option to earn a 50% interest in the Hydra Lithium Project ("Hydra", or the "Project") to Forrestania Resources Limited , of West Perth, Australia ("Forrestania"). Hydra is located in the James Bay region in the Province of Quebec, Canada, which has become one of the most attractive lithium exploration districts in the world.
Details of the Option Agreement
ALX staked eight Hydra sub-projects in late 2022 and early 2023, and is currently the 100% owner of the Project. Staking and exploration costs incurred by ALX to the end of the 2023 field season are projected to total CAD $900,000. The following terms provide for Forrestania to essentially match ALX’s staking and exploration commitment. To earn […]
Click here to view original web page at www.juniorminingnetwork.com
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!