–News Direct– Nuclear energy is regaining popularity and will likely help uranium prices rebound further in 2023. Several of the world’s most developed countries have announced plans to extend the life of their existing nuclear power plants, with some even expanding their fleets rather than shutting them down as was previously planned.
The result has accelerated the uranium market’s robust recovery over the last two years, after nearly a decade of low prices. This has included announcements of new construction and additional incentives and funding from Japan, France, South Korea, India, the UK, the US and most recently Germany, which has always had a love-hate relationship with nuclear energy.
This is how you can potentially earn extra income every single month… Benzinga’s full-time trader Chris Capre is sending simple options trade alerts to traders like you. Click Here to get his trades for only $0.99! For the last […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content