Paul Harris, Editor of the Mining Journal gives presentation entitled: Gold Equities Paying Dividends. VRIC 2023. Photo by Rowan Dunne The long-established Vancouver Resource Investment Conference (VRIC) returned this week for the 25th time and brought a vast array of mining companies to the city’s convention centre.
An assortment of individuals with different roles and interests were there between January 29-30 to view the various booths and presentations and mining companies in attendance were involved with everything from gold, silver, copper and nickel to lithium and uranium.
Paul Harris, a renowned mining industry researcher, reporter and analyst who currently serves as the Latin America editor for the Mining Journal gave a presentation entitled: Gold Equities Paying Dividends.
Harris discussed how many gold companies have been paying more and higher dividends since 2020. “Since 2020, gold companies have been stepping up the dividends they pay, and an increasing number of gold companies are […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content