VANCOUVER, British Columbia, Jan. 31, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Anfield Energy Inc. (TSX.V: AEC; OTCQB: ANLDF; FRANKFURT: 0AD) (“ Anfield ” or the “ Company ”) is pleased to announce that BRS Engineering (“BRS”) has begun a Preliminary Economic Assessment (PEA) for the Company’s Slick Rock uranium and vanadium project (“ Slick Rock ”). Slick Rock is located in the prolific Uravan region of Colorado, in close proximity to Anfield’s West Slope uranium and vanadium project. The property holds a historical inferred resource of 2.5 million tons at 0.228% uranium and 1.37% vanadium, returning 11.6 million pounds of uranium and 69.6 million pounds of vanadium* and, between 1957 and 1983, Slick Rock produced 2.2 million pounds of uranium and 13.9 million pounds of vanadium. Finally, in 2014 Uranium Energy Corporation (“UEC”), the previous owner of Slick Rock, issued a PEA which stated a pre-tax project Internal Rate of Return […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content