Deep Yellow ASX DYL uranium placement 2021 Namibia uranium play Deep Yellow (ASX: DYL) has raised $40.8 million with a placement of its shares at $0.65 each as it embarks on the definitive feasibility study of its Tumas project in the southern African country.
Shareholders will be offered an additional $2m worth of shares at the same price as the placement.
The company says there was “significant” domestic and international interest with “quality” institutions added to its register.
The raising comes as spot uranium prices have been given a leg up by the freezing storms in the US that have caused blackouts in Texas as wind turbines froze and gas supplies faltered. ASX uranium share prices have also recently been showing signs of revived interest. Spot uranium price rising The US gets about 20% of its electricity from nuclear plants and the high level of demand has been reflected in uranium prices […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content