THIS NEWS RELEASE IS INTENDED FOR DISTRIBUTION IN CANADA ONLY AND IS NOT AUTHORIZED FOR DISTRIBUTION TO UNITED STATES NEWSWIRE SERVICES OR FOR DISSEMINATION IN THE UNITED STATES.
TORONTO, Feb. 16, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — enCore Energy Corp. (TSXV:EU) (“enCore Energy Corp.” or the “Company”) is pleased to announce that, due to strong investor demand in connection with its previously announced marketed private placement, the Company and a syndicate of agents co-lead by Clarus Securities Inc. and Haywood Securities Inc. (the “Co-Lead Agents”), along with PowerOne Capital Markets Limited (together with the Co-Lead Agents, each an “Agent”), have agreed to increase the size of the previously announced offering to $15,000,000 (the “Offering”) through an Offering of 15,000,000 units of the Company (the “Units”) to be priced at $1.00 per Unit. Each Unit is comprised of one common share in the capital of the Company (“Common Share”) and one half of […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content