Janice Lake Copper/Silver (Rio Tinto Option to Earn 80%)
Rio Tinto Exploration Canada ("RTEC") continues drilling at the 2.6 km Rafuse target, the fourth target drilled by RTEC over a six kilometre strike length. Four holes have been drilled to date following up on the nine hole drill program completed this winter and drilling will continue through the summer. Field crews have been mapping and sampling for the past month in the area of the 3.8% copper boulder discovered in 2020.
Love Lake Nickel/Copper/Palladium (100% Forum)
Forum has received results from the airborne electromagnetic survey announced May 10, 2021 over the Love Lake mafic/ultramafic complex. The Company is finalizing drill targets from the survey as well as targeting the surface copper/nickel/platinum/palladium showings. A 3,000 metre drill program is planned to commence in the first week of August. Quartz Gulch Cobalt/Copper (100% Forum) Forum plans a prospecting, mapping and sampling […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content