Canaccord Genuity raised the price target for the Uranium Energy Corp. (AMEX:UEC) stock to “a Speculative buy”. The rating was released on October 14, 2020. The research report from H.C. Wainwright has resumed the stock to Buy, with a price target set at $4.20. The stock was reiterated by RBC Capital Mkts, who disclosed in a research note on March 14, 2013, to Underperform and set the price objective to $1.25. In their research brief published June 05, 2012, Dahlman Rose analysts initiated the Uranium Energy Corp. stock to Buy with a price target of $3.25.
3 Tiny Stocks Primed to Explode The world’s greatest investor — Warren Buffett — has a simple formula for making big money in the markets. He buys up valuable assets when they are very cheap. For stock market investors that means buying up cheap small cap stocks like these with huge upside potential.
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content