Vancouver, British Columbia–(Newsfile Corp. – July 18, 2023) – Forum Energy Metals Corp. (TSXV: FMC) (OTCQB: FDCFF) ("Forum" or the "Company") announces that it has commenced a 2,000 metre drill program on its Thelon Basin uranium project located 100 km west of the Hamlet of Baker Lake, Nunavut. Forum holds a 100% interest in 95,000 hectares of ground that Cameco Corporation formerly held and extensively drilled from 2008 to 2012 adjacent to Orano’s 133 million pound Kiggavik uranium deposit (Figure1).
Figure 1 The Thelon Basin is a geologic analogue to the Athabasca Basin in Saskatchewan.
Dr. Rebecca Hunter, Forum’s VP, Exploration , stated, "Forum’s Nunavut Uranium Project in the Thelon Basin is a geologic analogue to the prolific Athabasca Basin for large, high grade, unconformity-related uranium deposits. Forum’s initial drill program will focus on further delineation of the Tatiggaq deposit and if time permits, Forum will test one […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content