Kelowna, British Columbia–(Newsfile Corp. – July 18, 2023) – Strathmore Plus Uranium Corporation (TSXV: SUU) (OTC Pink: SUUFF) (" Strathmore Plus " or " the Company ") is pleased to announce completion of near-surface, airborne radiometric and magnetic surveys at the Night Owl project, located in the Shirley Basin uranium district of Wyoming. The survey has defined additional radiometric areas across the property that will be followed up with ground scintillometer testing and sampling to assess uranium content. The upcoming exploration at Night Owl will utilize modern technologies targeting new anomalies from the recently completed aerial survey (30 drill holes and 3,000 feet of drilling are scheduled to include sampling for assay results and downhole geophysical logging).
The airborne geophysical survey utilized modern, highly sensitive equipment flown aboard an un-manned drone at low speed and near-surface that produces high resolution data critical to target areas of elevated radiation. In contrast, […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content