DALLAS, July 20, 2023 /CNW/ – enCore Energy Corp. (" enCore " or the " Company ") (NYSE American: EU) (TSXV: EU) announced today the completion of the sale of the Marquez-Juan Tafoya Uranium Project to Anfield Energy Inc. ("Anfield") (TSX.V:AEC; OTCQB:ANLDF) for aggregate consideration of C$5,000,000 payable in cash and 185,000,000 common shares of Anfield. The deemed value of the share consideration at the time of closing is C$9,250,000 (based on a share price of C$0.05). A total of C$4,000,000 of the cash payment was received on closing, and a further C$1,000,000 is payable by September 25, 2023. enCore Energy Logo (CNW Group/enCore Energy Corp.) William M. Sheriff, Executive Chairman stated: "The sale of the Marquez-Juan Tafoya Uranium Project represents the third successful transaction in enCore’s ongoing program of divesting established quality uranium assets that are not in its production pipeline. This transaction provides […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content