The Project comprises the western claims of the Company’s flagship Goldfields Project in northern Saskatchewan, which have been identified to have potential for high-grade unconformity-related, basement-hosted uranium deposits typical of the Athabasca Basin margin (Figure 1).
Combined with the recently announced Strike Uranium Project (see News Release dated September 16, 2021 ), the Project gives Fortune Bay a dominant land position of the electromagnetic ("EM") conductors in Canada’s original uranium mining district (Figure 2).
The Company plans to commence target area selection over the coming weeks in preparation for planned field activities in 2022, with the aim of generating targets for drill testing.
Dale Verran, CEO for Fortune Bay, commented, "We are pleased to announce a second uranium project in proximity to the Company’s active flagship gold assets and operational hub in Uranium City. The Project provides Fortune Bay and its shareholders with additional discovery potential amidst a strengthening uranium market. […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content