OTCQX SYMBOL: FCUUF
FRANKFURT SYMBOL: 2FU
Feasibility Report to be Supported by Resource Growth Drilling at High-Grade, Near Surface Deposit at PLS
KELOWNA, BC, June 10, 2021 /CNW/ – FISSION URANIUM CORP. (" Fission " or " the Company ") is pleased to announce that it will commence its Feasibility Study ("FS" or the "Study") for its’ 100% owned PLS high-grade uranium project, in the Athabasca Basin region of Saskatchewan, Canada. The feasibility work will kick-off with Phase 1, comprised of extensive data collection using drilling and other fieldwork. The FS follows the results of the Company’s Pre-Feasibility Study detailing an underground-only mining scenario, which has outlined the potential for PLS to be one of the lowest operating cost uranium mines in the world. Phase 1 will commence during June 2021 with completion expected by Q2, 2022. Concurrent with Phase 1 field work, a 25-hole […]
Click here to view original web page at www.newswire.ca
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!