Ministry of Environment (see News Release dated May 25, 2021) and remains engaged in good faith discussions with local Indigenous communities and northern stakeholders.
"This is an exciting time for the Company kicking-off our first ground-based exploration program. The groundwork exploration is critical to advance the Project in preparation for our planned diamond drill campaign. We’re also very happy to report that the majority of our logistical support and economic benefits have been sourced to Indigenous and northern Saskatchewan businesses. We’ve been proactively engaged towards mutually-beneficial working relationships with the local Indigenous communities and stakeholders for the past few months, communicating our manner of planning and operations with respect to the possible impacts on their traditional Rights, lands, and resources, while also identifying areas for economic benefits," said James Sykes, CEO and President of Baselode.
"We’re excited to have this opportunity to explore Catharsis for the first time […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content